Huron Arts & Heritage Network fosters growth and success by providing support and services for its members in the arts, culture and heritage community of Huron County.
Huron Arts & Heritage Network is a membership based organization representing organizations, individuals and businesses in the arts, culture and heritage sector of Huron County. The Organization is governed by a Board of Directors made up of professional representatives drawn from the local cultural sector who meet once a month throughout the calendar year to supervise operations and projects. The organization holds an annual general meeting every spring to update its membership on their activities of the previous year and to lay out the strategic plan for the upcoming operating year.
Huron Arts & Heritage Network carries out its activities with seven goals in mind
- To increase participation of residents and visitors to Huron County in the arts, culture and heritage programming and events held in Huron County
- To encourage the development and vitality of the cultural sector in Huron County by providing leadership and guidance
- To encourage cross-promotion and networking amongst the organizations members as well as the County’s cultural sector
- To develop new cultural initiatives and programs through sector partnerships
- To provide and share information on the activities, programs and events of the organizations members
- To advocate and work with all levels of government on behalf of the arts, culture and heritage sector of Huron County
- To promote Huron County as a cultural destination and producer of quality cultural products and experiences